Frequently Asked Question

How can I resign or unpledge for my pledge?


You can resign from your pledge by submitting our depledging form.

Upon submitting we will end your pledge and your name will no longer appear on the members list.

Please note that revoking a pledge does not delete your account or stop any recurring donations.

Still have questions?

Pre Footer

Stay in touch

Join our monthly newsletter to get the latest effective giving news. No spam—just news.

Support us directly

Our site is free to use but not free to operate.
Help us keep GWWC up and running.