Giving What We Can are happy to have someone give a presentation at your event, or you give your own talk about Giving What We Can or effective giving.
We can easily do a standard "pitch" talk which outlines Giving What We Can and effective giving, or even customise the talk to your audience. You are also welcome to use any of the following materials to give your own talk, or play a video.
Please contact us if you would like help with your presentation or would us to give a presentation for your event.
You are welcome to use or adapt our standard introduction pitch presentation:
You can also play any of these pre-recorded talks:
- Ali Abdaal: Why I'm Giving 10% of my Income to Charity
- Peter Singer: The why and how of effective altruism
- Beth Barnes: Effective Altruism
- Will MacAskill: What are the most important moral problems of our time?
- Luke Freeman: What is Giving What We Can? How to make a difference by pledging to give more, and more effectively
- Jonathan Courtney: Giving What We Can