What is the END Fund's mission?
In their own words, the END Fund focuses on "delivering neglected tropical disease (NTD) treatments to those in need by growing and engaging a community of activist-philanthropists, managing high-impact strategic investments, and working in collaboration with government, NGO, pharmaceutical, and academic partners."
What does the END Fund do?
- The END Fund examines the global neglected tropical disease (NTD) landscape and directs funding to the programs it expects to achieve the highest impact.
- It raises funding for NTD programs through active engagement with donors and philanthropic foundations.
- The END Fund's deworming programs treat schistosomiasis and soil-transmitted helminthiasis.
- It monitors its impact, requesting grantees' plans, budgets, and treatment schedules, and in some cases provides technical assistance.
Why do we recommend the END Fund?
- Deworming is considered a highly cost-effective intervention that remains underfunded globally. * The END Fund is a highly transparent organisation and shares significant and detailed information publicly.
- GiveWell has identified the END Fund's deworming programs as a "top-rated" giving opportunity.
To learn more about the END Fund, we recommend reading more on GiveWell's detailed review.