- NTI was founded in 2001 by former U.S. Senator Sam Nunn and philanthropist Ted Turner.
- NTI employs a variety of experts from government, academia, and policy.
- They collaborate with world leaders, scientists, experts, and educators to raise awareness of catastrophic risks and promote solutions.
- NTI collaborates with its partner, the World Health Organization. For instance, in 2002 the two organisations co-created a Global Emergency Outbreak Response Fund.
- We recommend NTI for its work on biosecurity.